Coordinates : 48°45'48"N 1°8'55"E
48°45.801 N 1°8.913 E
A clearing by the side of the road that hosts the town's war memorials. From the N12 take the D313.8 southwest to the town. Stop right before the town hall. The monument is on the western side of the road.
In memory of Lt Edward P. Blevins, shot down in aerial combat on July 12th 1944 over Codeneval. Inaugurated on July 8th 2001 Gift of the Lorraine battle memorial