Coordinates : 49°36'21"N 3°30'40"E
49°36.350 N 3°30.667 E
A small square with the monument for the dead and american memorial. Next to the monument for the dead and the Saint Peter church, in between Rue de L'Eglise and Rue Paul Dangenne, in a town south of Laon-Couvron air base.
In memory of our American friends who served on the Laon-Crepy-Couvron NATO base from 1952 to 1967. Inaugurated on 30th June 2002, replacing the original on Mount Kennedy, to the south of Crepy.